Friday, April 11, 2008

The Ghost in the Machine

Hello All,

It was another great shift, filled with happiness and excitement, except there was one strange happening.

If I can recollect...

It was 6:37pm, a nice lady came in and she started filling her car. But there seemed to have been a few problems with the pump she was using. So I ran outside, greeted her and asked what exactly the issue was with the pump. When I went to check the bowser, the pump went totally nuts, not nuts in that it got possessed and turned into a giant bowser monster Micheal Jackson thingy with tentacles, but it all of a sudden just started to add to the "price" meter without any petrol going in. This was very strange...this was one deceptive machine. It was as if one of those "unsolved mysteries" situations occurred only I wish I could have a trench coat like the host. Hopefully the customer shall return despite the horrible work of the wacky petrol thing.

End of Recollection.

It was very strange indeed, I thought in situations like these I ought to create a dance that really emphasizes the strangeness of the situation. It would be a dance to show that I am confused but also thinking of an appropriate resolution.

On a side note: Man I thought that television program Monster House really sucked, what a ridiculous premise.

But anyway folks many thanks for your time, I hope you all have a good weekend.

Yours Sincerely,

Altug Kayi

No comments: