Well I only do this once in a while but I think its very important for me to read questions by viewers regarding a many interesting things. So this is the first edition of Altug's Mailbag!
First Letter by Random Customer
Good question off course! Well can I just assure you that I do in-fact exist. That I can guarantee! Simply because who else would sell that many great promotions? Although some people have asked me what planet I am from, but that is a story for another time. In regards to if I live there well I do go back home, only when necessary like when I sleep, eat, change my clothes and I do not think the managers would allow me to sleep there. I must say though some have said I look like Casper the friendly ghost.

Any resemblance?
Second from Hampton of the Hampton's:
BAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, well, can I saw that I generally don't really do anything with my hair, only wash it off-course. I must say that curly hair is ok, but it doesn't taste like a curly-whirly, it tastes more like a fur like hair that is kinda like that of Big Foot. By the way, I look forward to your next album!
Third Letter from "Claude":

Third Letter from "Claude":

Um...how do I answer this complex question? I am no fashion designer by any means but all I can say is that I hope you find inspiration in these fantastic wonderful chocolate bars they are 2 for $4...King-Size...or Queen Size if you like.
2 for $4!!!
Well that is my mailbag for this week. Can I just say that it was fun answering people's questions. You too can ask questions as well for this mailbag, (and be completely anonymous if you like) by emailing your questions here. Well folks I will be on holiday for the next fortnight, but I strongly encourage you all to post your own stories of your encounters! I will truly enjoy reading them all, as will others!
Many thanks again for your time and I will see you in a fortnight.
Yours Sincerely,
Altug Kayi
Many thanks again for your time and I will see you in a fortnight.
Yours Sincerely,
Altug Kayi

No comments:
Post a Comment