Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A minor word on this week

Dear All,

Happy New Year to you all, I must say that in my job I am the king of making lame jokes or highlighting obvious observations for the sake of comedy. On Thursday, a man came in and he had a name that I really could resist mentioning his unique quality in selling some of our great promotions and really jazzing up the transaction. So the following exchange occurred:

Altug: Hello there SIR!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND WELCOME!! WELCOME TO THE STORE!!!
Customer: Hello there
Altug: So, you must have some petrol today? I think its that nice white car, very nice...
Customer: Good Gues...
Altug: Yes..yes...Do you happen to have a discount or flybuys?
Customer: No, I have neither

In collecting his card to swipe, I noticed the man's name...it was interesting...Mr.Fokkens

Altug: Wow......Mr. Fokkens?
The Fokken: Yep, thats me...
Altug: Well! Great name......now sir.....Mr.Fokkens.....Can
I take this time to offer you some of our FOKKEN chocolates? HA HA!
The Fokken: haha..ah..no...I already have had too much.
Altug: Eggs-cellent.... So how was your Fokken Day?
Altug: Did you like that film Meet the Fokkens?
Altug: Great Name!
The Fokken: Thank you, thanks for high-lightening that....

So the transaction ends....but I could not resist one last word on that transaction..

ALTUG: THANK YOU SIR, HAVE A GOOD FOKKEN DAY AND A HAPPY FOKKEN NEW YEAR AND ALL THE FOKKEN REST!!

Now some may think that this kind of thing was too good to be true, but it really Fokken happened....Fokken Oath!

Many Fokken thanks everyone!

Altug "Fokken" Kayi

Other Famous Fokkens:


Ingo Fokken:

Dirk Fokken:


2 comments:

Phoebe Crystal said...

i wasn't sure where to post this, but i have some outrage at a particular coles express in auburn. being the pov person that i am, i filled my car up with $3.55 of petrol

i was then asked if i would like to buy the specials. if i'm putting that little money in my car, do you think i can afford specials?

i just hope altug, that you would not make the same mistake. because this made me so mad. flaunting chocolate at me in my obviously poor state. pssht. so mad.

Altug Kayi said...

Good Point, very valid....Please come in sometime to elaborate on the story, I would be happy to listen...