Monday, December 15, 2008

Yo-Yo....YO!

Yo! Y'all,

I was at work just yo-ing and yoing one day as I discovered the great yo-yo to ever go YO! I looked inside of the Yo-Yo box and I saw it there....my response you ask? "YO!" I exclaimed...Yo! Yo must admit that the bad weather of last week has kept Y'all out so I made a new friend in the Yo-Yo I found at the Yo' Express. It was an interesting contrapaction. As regular customers from everywhere came in, saying "Yo!", they were truly Yo-ed by my Yo-Yoing. They loved my Yo-Yoing. They YO-ed my Yo-yoing.

As I held up the great Yo, which is free Yo!, I saw a story within that Yo. I thought to myself how this Yo got to be at this Yo, it said on the packageing "Made in CHINA...Yo!" and through this I thought to myself, some political dissentent in a labour camp somewhere in China made this Yo for all the Yo-Yoing Yokles of the Yo-World, Yo. A kind of powerful determination from blood, Yo, sweat and even more Yo....Yo!

So like I was Yo-ing, I found this wonderful contraption and instantly started Yo-Yoing. I couldn't believe how Yo I was at it all, I remember being a young Yo in Primar-YO school Yo-ing with a Yo-Yo with all the other Bro's doing the Yo's. I was a novice back then only up to go UP......and Down and yo-forth. But as I grow into an adult-bYo I have become a better Yo-Yo-er. Yo see, a Yo-Yo is really an analYogy for our own dreams and aspiritions, like I learnt how to Yo Zero Gravity and around the world, two tricks that represent some of the things I would really love to do, Yo. So Bros and Yo-Yo Girls Yo-YOing is Yo, Yo! In fact, as I wr-y-ite-o I am beginning to becyome myore Yo-Yo. So Yo-Yo, Yo Yo Yo! So come in Yo, for some free Yo! Yo knyon what yo mean!

Yo Bros

Al-Yo

No comments: